Irish Rail have published draft changes to the 2016 commuter service, the commute for Greystones users is getting longer, with no additional Darts.
The new schedule means:
- More Darts for everyone EXCEPT Greystones
- NO increase in the weekend service for Greystones
- LATER departure times from Greystones e.g. 8am Dart will leave at 8.04am under new proposals – meaning arrival into city will be 8.59am instead of 8.49am.
- SLOWER service for Greystones – getting to town will take 5-10 mins longer (DELETE)
What can you do?
- Sign our petition
- Tweet Irish Rail and let them know